Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey Release 018 (750ml)
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, or Virginia.
Like all Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey, Release 018 was made from 100% malted barley and was twice-distilled in our traditional Scottish copper stills.
48.5% ABV (97 Proof)
Note: WA State Address pricing option includes the 20.5% WA State Spirits Tax and $3.77 WA State Spirits Liter Tax ($2.83 for 750ml bottle)
About This Release:
Release 018 of Copperworks American Single Malt is a complex blend of two malt recipes and different maturing approaches: 90% of the release comes from five casks made from our Five-Malt recipe and matured for more than three years in full-sized, new, American Oak barrels with a #1 char. The remaining 10% came from two casks made from our Pale Malt recipe whiskey, one finished in an Oloroso Sherry cask and one fully matured in an Oloroso Sherry cask.
The result is a whiskey offering aromas of dried apricots, caramel apples, and baking spices. Flavors include browned butter, fruit cake, and baked apples and it finishes with apricot and pear, sherry notes, and clove.