Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey Release 011 (750ml)

$59.89

  >>> Please Note: we cannot ship Copperworks spirits to the following states:

Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, or Utah.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey is distilled from 100% malted barley.  It starts from high quality beer without hops and is double pot distilled like a Scottish Single Malt.  91% of Release 011 comes from 5 barrels of Copperworks' Pale Malt recipe aged in New American Oak for 35 Months.  The remaining 9% of Release 011 comes from a Copperworks Five Malt recipe whiskey matured in an Oloroso Sherry Cask for more than 32 months.  

750ml bottle

49% ABV (98 Proof)

Note: WA State Address pricing option includes the 20.5% WA State Spirits Tax and $3.77 WA State Spirits Liter Tax ($2.83 for 750ml bottle)

 

Related Products