Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey Release 041 (750ml)
Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, or Virginia.
If you live in one of the following states, please order Copperworks spirits from online spirits retailer Shots Box: Arkansas, Illinois, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, or Rhode Island. Buy from Shots Box.
Copperworks American Single Malt Whiskey is created from 100% malted barley and twice-distilled in Scottish copper pot stills.
Crafted from nine casks of whiskey, Release 041 is our most involved blend to date and the one that best illustrates our pledge to always put flavor at the front and center of our production process. Although other Copperworks releases have been created by combining different cask types, barley varietals, and maturation times, Release 041 was created with a widest array of whiskeys to date.
Casks used to develop Release 041
- Four casks were distilled from pale malt and matured in new American Oak for 46 months.
- One cask was distilled from pale malt and matured in new American Oak for 41 months.
- One cask was distilled from Baronesse barley and matured in new American Oak for 37 months.
- Two casks distilled using the "Queen's Run" method matured in new American Oak for 40 months.
- One cask distilled from pale malt matured in an Oloroso sherry cask for 79 months.
We crafted this release from those casks for one reason. Because we believe it tastes great!
Tasting Notes: Aromas of ripe cantaloupe, tobacco, glazed ham, and banana custard lead to flavors of fig jam, dark cherry, and a back-note of Worcestershire sauce. Finishes with lots of tropical fruit, including pineapple, mango, and papaya.
750ml, 50% ABV. 1,743 (750ml) bottles produced.
WA Tax Information:
WA State Address pricing option includes the 20.5% WA State Spirits Tax and $3.77 WA State Spirits Liter Tax ($2.83 for 750ml bottle)
KY Tax Information:
Shipments to Kentucky: 6% KY Sales Tax, 11% KY Wholesale Tax, and $0.38 (per 750ml bottle) KY Excise Tax will be added at checkout.